NUSTEM paired up with the Institute of Physics and Durham University to deliver a full day of training for groups of up to ten Year 7, 8 & 9 students from your school to become science ambassadors.
The day includes:
– Team building activities;
– Practical activities and confidence building;
– Presentation skills training;
– Group presentations and feedback;
– A set of teaching resources to use with your ambassador group, including information on problem solving and gender stereotypes.
Each school can bring up to 10 pupils, we would encourage you to bring all-girl groups or ensure at least 50% of the group are female.
Please book one space for your school (for up to 10 students) using the link here