This summer we’ll be running our
not quite world famous Think Week summer school, at Northumbria University. Five days of science and exploration from Monday 31st July to Friday 4th August 2017.
Every day we’ll be exploring new areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths – if you’d like to find out what we in previous years, take a look here. You can also take a look at the gallery below to see what previous Think Weekers have got up to!
Here’s a list of just some of the things we’ll get up to:
- Computer programming with Arduino robots
- 3d printing and 3d design with our own 3d printers!
- Bubble science (giant bubble science)
- Field study with microscopes in Exhibition park
- Using our Maker skills to build marble runs
- Engineering challenges
- Scientific experiments in our Think Lab
- Meeting new people and making new friends
During the week, we’ll be visiting the Centre for Life and taking a look at the new Animal Dino Jaws exhibition (entry to the Centre for Life is included in the cost of Think Week).
If you’d like your child to attend you’ll need to read the logistics box (to the right). Check your child is the right age, and available for all days of Think Week. Then click the button below to go to our Think Week payment page.