NUSTEM Environmental Posters Project 2021
Thank you for taking part in the project. Each class involved has been allocated a set of 4 posters to review in class.
Once you have reviewed a poster, please complete this survey . Complete a separate survey for each poster you review.
All posters need to be reviewed by the end of Friday 3rd December so that we can feed the reviews back to the students who made the posters.
For each poster, display it on your smartboard or projector and then discuss the following:
- Your first impressions of the poster
- Is it visually appealing?
- Does it use high quality images?
- Is the title clear?
- Is it well laid out?
- Think about the accessibility of the poster
- Are you able to understand the words used?
- Are you provided with definitions of the technical vocabulary?
- Can you understand any diagrams that are used?
- Think about the science in the poster
- Are you able to understand it?
- Would you be confident explaining it to someone else?
- Is the science interesting?
- Think about what you might do after reading the poster
- Are you interested in finding out more about the topic?
- Has the poster pointed you in the direction of more information?
Download your poster set
Poster Set A
If your class is in the list below, please download the Set A.
Battle Hill Y5
Ivy Road Y6
Poster Set B
If your class is in the list below, please download the Set B.
Battle Hill Y6
Ivy Road Y5