Discover the unique potential of incorporating STEM career messages into your teaching with our online CPD event, “Careers in the Primary School Curriculum”.
Delivered through Microsoft Teams, this training is tailored to maximise benefit for individual teachers as well as entire educational institutions. Develop your curriculum from the Early Years to Year 6 with our dedicated approach to education that broadens young children’s careers knowledge and encourages them to envisage their future careers.
Our method, supported by evidence, emphasises the enhancement of children’s learning experience when careers are integrated into teaching. This online session provides you with crucial insights into making this a practical reality in your classrooms: from enriching teaching materials to making occupations enjoyable and understandable for the children you teach.
– Teachers can integrate practical and engaging STEM career messages into everyday teaching materials.
– Teachers develop a renewed focus and motivation to feel equipped in preparing their students for the future.
– Teachers access an interactive sharing and discussion space to allow for the exchange of effective strategies and resource materials.
This training session is delivered virtually through Microsoft Teams and has been developed to accommodate whole schools and individual teachers.
The next two confirmed sessions are:
- Tuesday 12 December, 3.45-5.00pm
- Wednesday 13 December, 3.45-5.00pm