Wow! What a week it’s been. Everyone in Barley Mow has been involved in one of our workshops or assemblies.
- Year 1 explored floating and sinking and learnt about Naval Architecture.
- Year 2 became Botanists and observed Venus Flytraps with USB microscopes.
- Year 3 learning all about volcanology – the science of volcanoes.
- Year 4 became aeronautical engineers, designing and build paper gliders.
- Year 5 built mangonels (catapults) whilst learning about mechanical engineering and forces.
- Year 6 explored the world of medical physics using X-rays, infrared and ultrasound.
We also worked with families in out automata workshop!
Thanks to everyone at Barley Mow for working so brilliantly this week – we’re looking forward to coming back soon!