What we’re up to – Jan 21st edition
Things are so hectic we’ve rather forgotten to tell everyone what we’re up to. Here’s the run-down as of this afternoon, Wednesday 21st January 2015, 1400 GMT (you’ll have to imagine the bong! sounds, or if that means nothing to you, here’s the News at Ten opening from the 1970s to play while reading):
- Carol and Joe are back from the ASE Annual Conference. They’ve written up the sessions they ran, with downloads and photos and everything:
- Simple Mechanisms for Primary workshop – lots of links there.
- Carol’s Using Physics to Inspire Young People talk – PDF download of slides available.
- I’ve been taking pretty pictures of a thing I can’t talk about yet. It looks a little bit like the water droplet photo at the top of this post.
- Joe’s also been busy trying out workshops with schools, with the result that right now we have delightful pictures of giraffes on the website.
- I’m fixing up more of the website – it’s very much a work-in-progress, so pages are still moving around a bit and some of it might not quite work. One bit that doesn’t work at all yet is the careers section, which explains why you haven’t heard from Emma yet.
- Next on my list: a ‘People’ page, so you know who all these characters are.
- …however, I’m about to run for a train, heading to BETT for the rest of the week.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!