Download and Printing Instructions
Below you will find the board game files and additional resources you will need to play the game.
You will need to print several different files in order to make the full game.
To make 1 game, suitable for up to 6 players, you need to print:
- The Game Overview – Print this double-sided on A4 paper or card.
- The Game Rules – Print this double-sided on A4 paper or card.
- The Game Board – Print this single-sided on A3 paper or card; the two sheets can be joined join to make a full A2 board.
- Location Cards – Print these single-sided on A4 paper or card and then cut them out.
- Event Cards – Print these double-sided on A4 paper or card (long edge binding) and then cut them out.
- Science Crib Sheet for Teachers – Print this double-sided on A4 paper or card.
Find tokens to represent money, a temperature counter, and your player pieces.
Download the Classroom Presentation.